We have a heist date!
What is Caper: Europe?
Being the greatest Mastermind to ever wander Europe is no small feat. It takes a tight knit crew of thieves, the latest gear, and proper planning. Get it right and you’ll be stealing from the most famous places on the continent!
mm! Don't you love a good story opener?? Okay, here's the nuts and bolts.
- Player Count: Two
- Game Length: 20-40 minutes
You play as mastermind thieves taking turns choosing thieves and gear from a hand of cards to place at locations. The goal:
- Out position your opponents
- Steal gems, paintings, and rare antiques
- Look good doing it
Your marks are spread across Europe - Paris, Rome, London, and Barcelona. In each city, you'll have access to unique crew, gear, and an abundance of places to steal from.
Haven't I heard of this game before?
You have! Caper: Europe is a complete redesign of the game you're thinking of. Like all of it. We've spent the last 18 months rebuilding the game from the ground up. If you've been itching to get your hands on the goods but haven't been able to find it anywhere, now's your chance. If you already own Caper - and LOVE it - we cannot wait to join this new heist with you!
Ready to recruit your own crew?
**devious smile** Excellent!
- Click of to the Kickstarter Preview Page and sign up to be notified when we hit launch on the project
- Catch a live play-through of the game every Thursday morning, 11am ET on Twitch
- Join the growing group of people talking shop about the game over on Facebook
- Cast your vote on our weekly Instagram Stories Heists